Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Follow Up to Student's Fox News Interview

In a previous post, I wrote about an interview I watched on Fox and Friends with a student named Nikhil Goyal. He said some really good things about what was wrong in education that one would not typically hear from the current crop of education reformers. Fox posted the video online, so you can watch the interview here.

I do not want to give him a ringing endorsement as I do not know what he would do if he had total control over education, but I am sure that many teachers would agree with the solutions he stated in this interview. These included the abolishment of No Child Left Behind and Race to the Top, the reduction of standardized tests, adding more field experiences to education, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment